Precision Metal Stampings
The industry's leading custom stamping expert, Orbel utilizes state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to produce precision-engineered metal stampings. Areas of precision metal stamping expertise include photo etching, blanking, secondary forming, and progressive die tooling.
OPTIMIZED DESIGN & FABRICATION
Orbel specializes in designing and fabricating small intricate parts from thin strip materials ranging from 0.002" to 0.032" thick. Orbel's expert engineers can help optimize your design for manufacturability and assist in reducing overall cost. If you need full custom design and production service, Orbel can also ensure that your very specific needs are met.
FROM FIVE TO FIVE MILLION
At Orbel, we handle every aspect of metal stamping, from design, prototyping, and short runs to medium- and high-volume stamping. Whether you require five prototypes or need five million finished pieces, Orbel has your precision metal stamping solution.
- Dedicated prototype center
- Wide variety of materials including beryllium copper, stainless steel, brass, phosphor bronze, copper alloys, and more
- Forming, plating, and assembly capabilities
- Photo etching and secondary fabrication
- Computerized forming centers
- High-speed Bruderer presses for high-volume stamping
- Vacuum and fixture heat-treating
- Onsite plating facility (rack, barrel)
- Tool and die manufacturing capabilities
- In-house tape-and-reel capabilities
- Short-, medium-, and high-volume production
- ISO9001:8000-certified processes