Photo-Etched Precision Metal Parts
Orbel is the world's leading designer and manufacturer of thin-gauge photo-etched precision metal solutions. The result of today's most advanced photo-etching technology, Orbel's photo-etching techniques allow us to produce the most intricate of component designs while maintaining extremely tight tolerances.
START-TO-FINISH CUSTOM ETCHING
Photo etching (also referred to as photo chemical milling, metal etching, chemical machining, or photo fabrication) is a fast, cost-effective way to produce a wide variety of precision metal parts. A start-to-finish custom photo-etching specialist, Orbel can help you design, prototype, and produce a finished metal part that meets the exact demands of your industry and application.
- One-side, two-side, and step-photo chemical etching processes
- Wide variety of materials
- Etching metal thicknesses ranging from 0.0007" to 0.032"
- Quick, cost-effective design modifications
- No need for hard tooling
- Burr- and stress-free high-quality precision parts
- In-house photo tooling allows extremely quick turnaround times
PHOTO ETCHING INDUSTRIES & APPLICATIONS
Orbel's chemically etched products are used by many of the world's largest OEMs in a variety of industries including military, medical, automotive, energy storage, solar, telecommunications, instrumentation, wireless, and microwave. Applications include: