Electroplated Metal Foils
When high-demand industries around the world need high-performance electroplated foil materials, they turn to one company for reliability, accuracy, and quality. As design constraints push concepts to the limit, count on Orbel to process foils that hold the tightest tolerances, even at the thinnest of gauges.
Electroplated metal foils are one of Orbel’s noted specialties. Our state-of-the-art foil processing capabilities ensure quality workmanship, on-time deliveries, and competitive prices, and our vast experience stands as proof of our dedication to customer satisfaction. In-line slitting and durable custom packaging are two more ways we separate ourselves from our competition.
Orbel provides a variety of industries with electroplated metal foils including aircraft/aerospace, military, nuclear, and electronics.
- Base foils include, but not limited to, electrodeposited (ED) copper, rolled annealed (RA) copper, and various brass and stainless steel alloys
- Metal thicknesses range from .0007” (.0178mm) to .0084” (.2134mm)
- Typical width range: 1” (25mm) to 26 (2134 mm)
- Maximum roll size: 500 lbs. (226kg)
- Base materials: steel, copper, brass, nickel, phosphor bronze, beryllium copper, nickel silver
- Plating: tin Grade A and ROHS lead-free, copper, silver, nickel